- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- web browser
- IP address
- Time zone
- Some of the cookies that are installed on your computer or mobile device
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- To deliver targeted advertising to You: Newton Education Solutions may use Your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third-party vendors who do so) tailored to Your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- For business transfers: Newton Education Solutions may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture,
- restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: Newton Education Solutions may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- With Service Providers: Newton Education Solutions may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
- For business transfers: Newton Education Solutions may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: Newton Education Solutions may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: Newton Education Solutions may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
- Measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on Our Service
- Show advertisements for our products and/or services to You on third-party websites or apps
- Measure and analyze the performance of Our advertising campaigns
- The NAI’s opt-out
- The EDAA’s opt-out platform http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- The DAA’s opt-out
- Google Ads (AdWords)
Browser Add-on -https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout- for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- By email: email@example.com
Last Updated March 1, 2022
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Newton Education Solutions. Newton Education Solutions is committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
4. WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
6. DO WE USE GOOGLE MAPS?
7. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
8. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE
9. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
10. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
11. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
12. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
13. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
14. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
15. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DOES Newton Education Solutions
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: Newton Education Solutions collects information that you provide to us. Newton Education Solutions collects personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com), express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com) (such as by posting messages in our online forums or entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that Newton Education Solutions collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com), the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information Newton Education Solutions collects may include the following:
Personal Information Provided by You. Newton Education Solutions collect names; phone numbers; email addresses; mailing addresses; job titles; usernames; passwords; contact preferences; contact or authentication data; billing addresses; debit/credit card numbers; and other similar information.
Social Media Login Data. Newton Education Solutions may provide you with the option to register with us using your existing social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the information described in the section called “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” below.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information as it relates to registering on our site.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com).
Newton Education Solutions automatically collects certain information when you visit, use or navigate the WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com). This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com) and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com), and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, Newton Education Solutions also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information Newton Education Solutions
Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com) and which Newton Education Solutions records in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com) (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’) and hardware settings).
- Device Data. Newton Education Solutions collects device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com). Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system configuration information.
- Location Data. Newton Education Solutions collects information data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type of settings of the device you use to access the WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com). For example, Newton Education Solutions may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Locations settings on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
Information collected from other sources
In Short: Newton Education Solutions may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources.
In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers and services to you and update our records, Newton Education Solutions may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliate programs, data providers, social media platforms, as well as from other third parties. This information includes mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behavior data), Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, social media profiles, social media URLs and custom profiles, for purposes of targeted advertising and event promotion. If you interact with us on a social media platform using your social media account (e.g. Facebook or Twitter), we receive personal information about you such as your name, email address, and gender. Any personal information that we collect from your social media account depends on your social media account’s privacy settings.
2. HOW DOES Newton Education Solutions USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: Newton Education Solutions processes your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
Newton Education Solutions use personal information collected via our WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com) for a variety of business purposes described below. Newton Education Solutions processes your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. Newton Education Solutions indicates the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
Newton Education Solutions uses the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract. See the section below headed “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” for further information
- To post testimonials. Newton Education Solutions post testimonials on our WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com) that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, Newton Education Solutions will obtain your consent to use your name and the consent of the testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Request feedback. Newton Education Solutions may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com).
- To enable user-to-user communications. Newton Education Solutions may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To manage user accounts. Newton Education Solutions may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To send administrative information to you. Newton Education Solutions may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services. Newton Education Solutions may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com) safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If Newton Education Solutions receives a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. Newton Education Solutions may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com).
- Administer prize draws and competitions. Newton Education Solutions may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. Newton Education Solutions may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. Newton Education Solutions may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. Newton Education Solutions and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com), subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. Newton Education Solutions may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: Newton Education Solutions only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
Newton Education Solutions may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: Newton Education Solutions may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: Newton Education Solutions may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where Newton Education Solutions have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: Newton Education Solutions may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: Newton Education Solutions may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, Newton Education Solutions may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. Newton Education Solutions may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. Newton Education Solutions may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com), which will enable them to collect data on our behalf about how you interact with our WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com) over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, pages or features, and better understand online activity. Unless described in this notice, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Third-Party Advertisers. Newton Education Solutions may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit or use the WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com). These companies may use information about your visits to our WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com)(s) and other WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com)s that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Affiliates. Newton Education Solutions may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. Newton Education Solutions may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com)) or otherwise interact with public areas of the WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com), such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly made available outside the WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com) in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com) and register for our WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com) through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our WEBSITE (www.mathrunningrecords.com), and view your profile
- Advertising, Direct Marketing, and Lead Generation
- Affiliate Marketing Programs
- Receiving help through our customer support channels
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries
- Category B. Personal information, as defined in the California Customer Records law, such as your name, contact information, education, employment, employment history and financial information.
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- you may object to the processing of your personal data
- you may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the data
- you can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- you may request to opt-out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving a request to opt-out, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than 15 days from the date of the request
- a business has calculated a good-faith estimate of the value of the consumer’s data that forms the basis for offering the financial incentive or price or service difference, and
- if a description of the method the business used to calculate the value of the consumer’s data.